Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm starting to think that maybe my fairy tale has begun. I just had to redefine the phrase fairy tale. I used to think that I had to have an amazing love life in order to be in a fairy tale. But now, knowing that I'm surrounded by people who love me, care about me, and some of them are pretty darn protective over me, I realize that I am in my fairy tale. I used to think that needing protection meant that I was weak. I no longer view it that way. It's kind of a turn on when a man goes out of his way to protect me. I've also noticed that protection can be displayed in a variety of ways. So, now that my fairy tale has begun, I'm eager to see when my "happily ever after" begins. (HA HA) To debunk the myth, there is no such thing as a happily ever after!

No comments: