Monday, November 28, 2011

I've never really been much of prayer "warrior." I used to feel that my prayers were grossly inadequate compared to the great prayers I've heard. Being baptized in the Holy Spirit has tremendously changed my prayer life. Last night I was praying and as tears streamed down my face I finally felt that this is what the entire prayer experience is supposed to be like. My soul was naked before God. I poured out my heart to Him and laid all of my burdens and burdens of some friends & families right at His feet. I wasn't upset. These tears were tears of RELIEF! I felt such peace just leaving it all in the Master's hands. I have no idea what my future holds, but I know that I'm following God and He will grant me the desires of my heart.

Thanks be to God for all things!!!

No comments: