Thursday, June 23, 2011

Yesterday I woke up with such a headache. It was a sinus headache. The pressure was just unbelievable. I did a sinus rinse to loosen up everything and it worked wonders. All of the "stuff" was draining through my nose. It's moments like these that I really value the privacy of living alone.

I'm at work. Around 10am a co-worker who is also my neighbor drops by my cube to chat for a minute. It was at this moment in time that my head decided to drain through my nose again. As I am standing face to face with him, my brain starts to leak through my nose. The juice just starts flowing. Do you know how embarrassing that was? I was trying to catch it with my hand, but still that is just gross. Now, I have no problem belching (like a guy), farting, or spitting up phlegm in front of a guy. But this was just embarrassing.

About 10 minutes later I was introduced to 2 vendor reps that I will be working with in the future. Everyone likes to make a good first impression. I had just finished blowing my nose & rubbed my hands with purell. The gentlemen walk up to my cube and that's when I felt the "flood" making its way down my nostril. I sniffed it back really hard as I shook their hand praying that nothing dripped from my nose at this second. Luckily it held off until they left my desk.

You just can't make up this kind of stuff :)

miller

No comments: