Monday, June 20, 2011

I had quit the busy day today. It seems before I could finish composing an email, I received 4 other emails that were marked high, urgent. I started an email on Friday @ 3pm and didn't have a chance to send it until 3pm today. That's just crazy busy. At least today I found time to use the restroom.

I was determined to leave work on time today. The computer didn't finish shutting down until 1 minute after quitting time, but I consider this leaving on time. I ran to the store to grab a few things for lunch this week. I ran to Target to get a new bath tub stopper. I lost my stopper about 2 weeks ago and I have been NEEDING  hot bath. Tonight I wanted my long awaited hot bath and finally remembered to purchase the stopper. After finish my errands, I hop back in the car and headed back to work. Why, because I thought that I was on lunch. I seriously thought that this was my lunch break. As I'm driving passed the building it dawns on me that it's 6pm and I'm done for the day. Wow! I've used the expression "so busy I don't know whether I'm coming or going" before but today I actually lived it. I have no idea what I actually accomplished today, but I remember the few urgent things that still need my attention.

Now, I'm itching from head to toe. I thought the hot bath with the all natural oils would cease the itching but apparently not. Off to a write a few lines to my book & then I will take some benadryl and call it a night.

No comments: