Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I find this funny and frustrating all @ the same time. After organizing committees, events, and a whole host of other things I promised myself that I'm not organizing anything else. So somehow I got suckered into organizing a carpool for the westend peeps heading to an event in Norfolk. Organizing in & of itself isn't the problem. The problem is when people start to complain. I was the nursery director for a very small church a couple years back. Every time I published the nursery schedule I heard nothing but complaints. I started organizing committees @ work (former jobs & current job) and again nothing but complaints. It's one thing to know that you can't please everyone, but when you feel like you can't please anyone then it's time to throw your hands up in the air & scream I QUIT!!!!!!!

So, with this west end carpool, how involved do I become? I'm not about to give these people my cell #. Additionally, one guy in the carpool was sent to me as a match on a dating website and I turned him down. I'm really hoping that he doesn't remember me. If it rings a bell with him, it will be one awkward car ride.

miller

No comments: