Monday, December 13, 2010

FORGIVE THEM, FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO!!
I don't remember the exact scripture, but I do know that Jesus said this as he hung on the cross paying for all of our sins.
FORGIVE THEM, FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO!!
I've been trying to forgive many people this year. The wrongs go all the way back to my childhood. Trying to forgive spiritual leaders who led many astray, hardworking parents who did their best and still left me wounded, friends who would just being kids and stabbed me in the back, and anyone else who made one mistake that ended up hurting me for years.
Years ago I forgave Rodney. Not only have I forgiven him, but I'd like to find him and show off my new life. I'd also like to see how well he has done in his life. If he isn't involved in a love relationship, would like to go out for the night on the town with him.
It has taken me 2 years, but I finally forgave Bill's wife for cheating on him and wanting to end the marriage. Yes, she was wrong. She should have gone for marriage counseling and or ended the marriage before sleeping with another man. She made a common mistake not knowing that he would end his life.
There are many more people that have hurt me. I don't know their intentions, I don't know how emotionally wounded they are. I do know they have hurt me. So I follow the wise words of Jesus, FORGIVE THEM FATHER, FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO!!
Forgiveness is the entry to freedom.
MILLER LITE!

No comments: