Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I saw the craziest thing today. I was driving home from work. I looked in the rear view mirror and I saw a car half on the sidewalk and half on the road. The driver must have been drunk. The passenger half of the car was literally on a sidewalk. When the driver realized what he was doing wrong, he corrected it. Luckily it was so cold the normal walkers weren't outside on the sidewalk today. That would have been a tragedy.
I purchased a new habitat for Zoey. She went from a 30 gallon tank to 50 gallons. She seems to really enjoy it. The back wall looks like a big rock to climb. As soon as I put her in the new tank she jumps on the back wall and starts climbing toward the basking light. She is so much fun. I am so glad I stepped outside of my comfort zone and got a reptile. She is the best pet I have ever had. The other night I noticed her eyelashes. I do not know how else to describe it. It is not soft, but like coarse spikes dripping from her eyes. It is so cool. But her beard is a bunch of spikes that flare up so why wouldn't her eyelashes be spiky? Sometimes I think I should have named her spike. But Zoey is a great name.

No comments: