- The ladies from Savannah got lost on the way to my place. They commented that they would never forget their trip to VA. This is a very long story which sadly enough took place at 5:30am.
- Endured a wardrobe malfunction and flashed all passengers at Chicago O'hare Airport in concourse B & C. At least I wore my sexy bra for traveling and this in no doubt took the attention away from unsightly hair do.
- Captured the families best memories on a digital frame so mom can watch her life flash before her eyes :)
- Drove an elderly couple crazy as I jammed to my tunes, stomped my feet on the floor to the beat of the music, and lip synced (no voice) all the songs on my Ipod as I read 8 chapters in a book. This is what happens when a hyper active person is bored out of one's mind stuck in a 4 hour layover.
- Had to duck to board a plane. You know a plane is small when I have to duck!!!!
- My mom who has no electronic smarts what so ever received the most electronic b-day gifts when she turned 60. Surprisingly enough, she did not cry as she watched the slide show I made. She sat there asking us all "who is that?"
I'm not sure that I would title this a vacation, but I am enjoying every second with the family.