Saturday, July 3, 2010

MEMORABLE MOMENTS

  1. The ladies from Savannah got lost on the way to my place. They commented that they would never forget their trip to VA. This is a very long story which sadly enough took place at 5:30am.
  2. Endured a wardrobe malfunction and flashed all passengers at Chicago O'hare Airport in concourse B & C. At least I wore my sexy bra for traveling and this in no doubt took the attention away from unsightly hair do.
  3. Captured the families best memories on a digital frame so mom can watch her life flash before her eyes :)
  4. Drove an elderly couple crazy as I jammed to my tunes, stomped my feet on the floor to the beat of the music, and lip synced (no voice) all the songs on my Ipod as I read 8 chapters in a book. This is what happens when a hyper active person is bored out of one's mind stuck in a 4 hour layover.
  5. Had to duck to board a plane. You know a plane is small when I have to duck!!!!
  6. My mom who has no electronic smarts what so ever received the most electronic b-day gifts when she turned 60. Surprisingly enough, she did not cry as she watched the slide show I made. She sat there asking us all "who is that?"
I am spending the most precious time in the world with my favorite niece who is now 9. I cannot believe she is 9. Where did the time go? I'm only 3 inches taller. She is just like me even down to writing poetry and biting her nails. I wish I could take her home with me. It's so hard to believe that I won't see her for at least 2 more years. She's relocating to Japan, military family.

I'm not sure that I would title this a vacation, but I am enjoying every second with the family.

No comments: