Wednesday, February 1, 2012

and yet another hysterical calamity

 Let me just tell you a little about my day yesterday. I attended a seminar at a hotel. I sit down at this round table and went to cross my legs. My right foot hits a metal bar. OUCH! Of course, I chose a seat in front of the leg of the table. This is not good because I move my legs every 5 seconds and that is not an exaggeration.

My nose is running so I decided to go to the bathroom to blow my nose and grab some tissues to have handy during the seminar. As I leave the bathroom, the door jerks back too quickly and the metal handle bonks into my right elbow. REALLY?? I've injured myself twice within 10 minutes. I believe Webster would define this as being a klutz.

And just to wrap things up for the day, I almost gave myself a concussion last night. I was sitting on the floor rearranging my book shelf. As I tried to stand, the right side of my head bonks another shelf. OUCH! I had a slight headache for about 30 minutes. I started to get a little dizzy, but felt better within the hour so I guess I'm still alive :)

The right side of my head is a little sore. There is no bruise on my right foot or elbow, so all is good.

1 comment:

Mama On A Mission said...

I'm semi cracking up at this post, and feeling bad for you at the same time. If it can be considered klutzy, I know a short blonde that can make it happen! Lol