Monday, September 5, 2011

GROWTH

I'm reading my journals dated 2000-2001.It's part of my research for the book that I'm writing. I didn't take a lot of notes per say. The journal is mostly prayers. I tend to write or sing my prayers. It's just easier for me. I'm reading about some of the circumstances I faced back then and how I prayed over the situation and I can honestly say that I've grown tremendously. The Lord has really brought me a long way. Obviously I still have some faults, but Praise the Lord that I am no longer that depressed, weak, insecure, ignorant woman who couldn't support myself. I've come a long way baby. In my prayer journal I mention scripture but I note on several occassions that I'm not involved in a church. I can see a radical difference in my life when I'm walking close with God and serving Him in a local church. The weekly service is the boost that I need to remain faithful to Him. Face it, life is full of peer pressure and obstacles to pull you down. Serving God in church on a regular basis prompted all of this change in me. To God be the glory!

No comments: