Saturday, July 2, 2011

I've had quite the week. I think I have spiritually grown leaps and bounds this week. I've realized that I'm trying to let go of about 20 plus years of guilt and shame. I have a difficult time trusting people. But I also realized that I'm not really different from everyone else. We ALL have issues. Some of us try to better ourselves and others just live in denial. I am choosing to better myself, but I don't think I need to continue seeing my therapist. I need to start giving all of my woes and worries to God. I need to spend more time in prayer and really trust in God. As God so gently whispered to me recently, if I can't trust in God then how in the world will I be able to trust in a husband.

Proverbs 3:5-6 TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND LEAN NOT ONTO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE HIM & HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

peace out
miller

No comments: