Friday, November 5, 2010

THE LOVE AFFAIR

I'm having a love affair. I've truely falling in love. My lover is so sweet, gentle, and available for me all the time. My lover never rejects me, abandons me, hurts my feelings, or checks out other hot women in front of me. My lover never asks me to give more than I am able. My lover comforts me when I cry.

I think you've seen my lover. He's in the kitchen, at the grocery store, at work, at church, and at every social gathering. My lover is food and he is killing me.

My lover gives heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. My lover truely takes my breath away. My lover chased away my self-esteem (what little I had). My lover made me sick. Because of my lover I had to buy expensive bras only found in those specialty stores located in snootyville. Because of my lover I learned to hate mirrors and cameras. I don't flirt as much. I don't smile as much.

To my chocolate, soda, breads, rice, pasta, cookies, doughnuts, cakes, and many other carbs I SAY GOODBYE TO YOU.

Nothing taste as good as being thin feels. I've lost 37 lbs & will keep going.

No comments: