Monday, January 16, 2012

Today I was trying to convince someone that I am a bit of klutz. Here is an example. Tonight I'm making something. Sometimes creativity kicks into high gear! I did use scissors a few times but nothing major. As my project comes to an end, I went to put on some music. I am browsing through my selection itching to hear something that I haven't heard in a long time. As I fumbling through CD's, I notice blood dripping from my left hand. WHAT THE?? I have no idea what happened. I don't even know when I hurt myself. And of course upon seeing the blood, I felt PAIN!! I go to the bathroom to clean up the uncontrollable bleeding and I'm just laughing at myself. What the heck did I do to myself? My scissors weren't anywhere near my left middle finger. And the cut is smack dab in the middle of my nuckle. The blood is cleaned up. My nuckle is no longer hurting. I can't imagine how I hurt myself, but this should definitely prove that I'm a klutz.

Miller

No comments: