Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Insomnia

Oh sleep please knock on my door
That is what I take Ambien for.
What did I do to chase you away?
I just want to sleep at the end of the day.

You visit so many people and yet pass me by.
I toss turn and yawn, but still cannot close my eyes.
I had a long day and could use some rest.
If you would just visit me I'd be so blessed

I slept so good last night. As a matter of fact, I've been sleeping peacefully for the last 6-8 months. My recurring nightmare has ended!! When I woke up this morning I remembered this poem that I wrote in 2003. I have changed so much. I have so much VICTORY in my life now. I haven't been on prescription medicine in about 2 years. I haven't been to the doctor at all this year. I'm a completely different person and I absolutely love the new me :)

If you know Jesus, you know peace!!

No comments: