Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This morning I woke up in a good mood. I had plans after work to attend a singles event with 30 other people. I put on my sexy red top, charcoal gray pants, and sexy black boots. I am having a terrific hair & make up day. I am looking HOT! Then around 10am I started sneezing and blowing my nose every few minutes. I cancelled my plans, but decided that if I felt better I could still go out tonight. After lunch I'm sitting at my desk with watery eyes, snotty nose, sneezing up a storm, and my nose now matches my red top. I realize that there is no way on earth I'm going to impress a guy looking like this and just gave up. I let the congestion take over. I quit the fight. It's official, I'm sick. On the plus side, I'm feeling much better emotionally today!

No comments: