Thursday, August 18, 2011

Have you ever read or heard the story of the feeding of 5,000?

Matthew 14:13-21
Mark 6:30-44
Luke 9: 10-20
John 6:1-15

I suggest that you read the story but here is a summary. Jesus and the disciples needed to feed a large crowd. There were 5,000 men. The women & chlidren were not counted. They only had 5 loaves & 2 fish. After Jesus blessed the meal, the disciples distributed the food. After everyone ate, there were 12 baskets of left overs.

I won't lie, I am financially struggling. I recently started showing my faith in God by giving Him back 10% of my income. I've seen God work in so many ways to multiply my resources. For the past 2 years, I budget 2 tanks of gas per paycheck. I recently joined a church that is 30 minutes away and my first thought was, how the heck am I going to afford all of this extra gas? I attend 2 services a week. Well, it's working. God has multiplied the fuel in my car just like He multiplied that aforementioned meal. Additionally, I've noticed that some of my bills are coming down in price. There are times that I am still a little nervous, but God continues to amaze me and provide for all of my needs and some of my luxuries.

As we confess every service in church, GOD'S WORD WORKS FOR ME EVERYTIME I USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & I CAN HAVE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS I CAN HAVE


I can't wait to see how God is going to pay $100 vet bill.

No comments: